Eric Battalio blogged about the Visual Studio 2015 Update 1 this afternoon. You can see his blog post at this link http://blogs.msdn.com/b/vcblog/archive/2015/12/01/visual-studio-2015-update-1-is-available.aspx.
Here is the shopping list of features that Eric provided.
- Find the release notes here
- Install C2/CLang support from the breadcrumb template under File > New > C++ > Cross-platform or, for new Visual Studio installs, under “Visual C++ Mobile Development”
- Improving your build times with IncrediBuild and Visual Studio 2015
- Visual C++ Build Tools 2015 Pre-release
- C++ Core Guidelines (NuGet packages).
- Improvements for C++ Edit and Continue
- C++ Coroutines
Thanks, Eric, for making it easy for us to find information!