Figure 1 – images from various sources
Microsoft has been on a role with releasing new software. And, Dynamics NAV 2017 is looking very exciting for end users as well as developers.
Lots of people have lots to say about it. So, I put together a list of different blogs and articles that you might find as interesting as I did. It can be a little light reading for the weekend.
1. Waldo’s blog has some great details and some comments on the new opportunities. See his information at http://www.waldo.be/2016/09/13/microsoft-dynamics-nav-2017-whats-new/
2. On the Community NAV blog, Tharanga Chandrasekara focuses on Microsoft’s release document on What’s New in NAV 2017. It is a good read. https://community.dynamics.com/nav/b/tharangacnavblog/archive/2016/09/17/what-is-new-in-microsoft-dynamics-nav-2017
3. If you are a developer, you may want to check out the info on the NAV TECH DAYS site at https://www.navtechdays.com/2016/sessions. This covers things like “Building Extensions for NAV”, and Design Patterns in NAV 2017.
4. To learn more about NAV 2017 Notifications, check out Roberto Stefanetti NAV Blog – https://robertostefanettinavblog.wordpress.com/category/nav-2017/
5. If you are into Dynamics NAV technology and programming, you may want to check out the DIRECTIONS EMEA conference. It is being held Oct 12 to 14. They are talking about the next best practices and the new features. See the website. http://www.directionsemea.com/. “Join 1600 attendees who have already registered for THE BIGGEST NAV EVENT!”
Dynamics NAV 2017 is off to a rocking start!