Every time that Microsoft does a Windows update, I check to see if there are features that I will actually use. In the Creators Update, there are several processes that will make my life easier. If you want to check out all the features, go the blog link listed below. https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/windowsitpro/2017/04/05/whats-new-for-it-pros-in-the-windows-10-creators-update/?MC=Windows&MC=SysMagSof&MC=SecSys&MC=EntMobile
Here are some of the cool things that I will use… note that these features are lifted from the blog noted above.
1. New Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) capabilities, including the ability to create custom threat intelligence alerts, investigate a specific user account, and take immediate actions on a machine or file to contain a breach. (Watch the demo for more insight.)
2. Hyper-V improvements, including:
- “Quick Create,” a new option to create virtual machines in Hyper-V.
- Checkpoint and Save for nested Hyper-V
- Hyper-V instances will now remember your zoom level for the next session.
- You can now override the scaling in Hyper-V virtual machines.
- You can now resize Hyper-V windows in Enhanced session mode.
- Networking improvements (NAT)
- Developer-centric memory management
You can see more in a blog from Windows, and see videos embedded in the blog that show off some of the features.