Another build of the Windows Server 2019 preview for Windows Insiders was released on June 19 2018. As you may remember, Windows Server 2019 was announced a couple months ago and will be generally available later this year.
With the current Windows Server 2019 preview build, System Insights users can:
- Browse through predictive capabilities, and either invoke a capability on-demand or configure it to run it on a periodic schedule.
- Visualize prediction outcomes to intuitively understand capacity consumption trends.
- Set custom remediation jobs to automatically run after a capability generates a specific result, helping users automatically mitigate the issues detected by the predictive capabilities.
- View and understand how capacity predictions from an individual Windows Server are trending over a period of time.
- Use PowerShell on remote instances to aggregate prediction outcomes reported by a fleet of related Windows Server instances – e.g. cluster, application tier, rack, and data center – to understand how the fleet overall is trending along compute, storage, or network capacity dimensions.
Download the preview of Windows Server 2019 at http://aka.ms/WS2019Preview.