Dynamics CRM 2016 will be generally available in the fourth quarter of this year, delivering the “the most comprehensive upgrade ever” for the platform, Microsoft announced on Tuesday. See the announcement at http://news.microsoft.com/2015/09/08/microsoft-reinvents-productivity-with-upcoming-release-of-customer-engagement-solution/.
The new enhancements are designed to:
- increase productivity for organizations by providing a simple and seamless experience across their Dynamics CRM application
- easier integration with email (there will be a CRM app inside Outlook),
- easier integration with Excel and Dynamics CRM 2016 will offer an enhanced Excel experience including new Excel templates to automate tasks such as managing sales forecasts, for example.
- easier integration with OneDrive for Business for easier task management,
- an enhanced mobile experience for the worker on the go, and,
- enriched data and analytics,
Businesses will benefit from this new version of CRM.