Tampa Summit 2016 was held from October 11 to 14. And, the organization allowed free access to many of the sessions via the Dynamics Community USTREAM channel. The sessions are here:
There are some wonderful presentations included in the eighty some presentations. Note that access to videos changes from time to time so I do not know how long this link will be valid.
I loved this session by Mark Polino and I thought that he did a fantastic presentation on the tools and add-ons available for Dynamics GP users. Since there is 50 of them, I thought I would list out some of the tools that I think will benefit users and partners. You can check out the rest of the tools on his session’s video.
I have put in some of the references for downloading or for contacting. Some you will need to look up.
- Spell Check for GP – from Willoware, a Microsoft ISV
- Color Settings for Different Companies – from Willoware
- Consulting Toolkit Free Tools – from Willoware
- Smart Sort – filtering – from Ethotech
- Macro Command Reference – Kevin Gross (download)
- Ole Note Migration Utility – from Microsoft (for Dynamics 2013 and 2015 for moving notes to Doc Attach in 2016
- GP Build Numbers and Versions – from Victoria Yudin (download from her website)
- SQL Server Performance Dashboard – from Microsoft
- Dynamics Performance Analyzer – from Microsoft (https://dynamicsperf.codeplex.com)
- Password Expiration Notification – from Michael Johnson (see his blog MBSGURU on BlogSpot)
- GP Security Matrix – from FastPath – an Excel form for redoing security
- Super User- to replace Power User – from Mark Polino (mpolino.com)
- Default GP Roles –what permissions are in each role – Jivtesh Singh (https://app.box.com/v/Gproles)
- Paste from EXCEL with Intercompany – from James Lyn (https://jamesdlyn.wordpress.com)
- Multicurrency Setup – from Leslie Vale (http://dynamicsconfessions.blogspot.com)
- Exchange Rate Feed – from Dynamics Innovations (http://di.jo)
- RM Auto Apply – from Microsoft – need to get via your Microsoft Partner
- Average Days to Pay (Customers) – – from Microsoft – need to get via your Microsoft Partner
- SOP Sort Line Items (for moving SOP to POP) – from Microsoft – need to get via your Microsoft Partner
- Copy to New SOP Batch – from Mariano Gomez (http://dynamicsblogster.blogspot.com)
- Vendor/Customer Portal – cloud based – from Viewpost (http://www.viewpost.com/IBG)
- Auto number Customer/Vendor/Items – from Dynamics Innovations (http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com)
- Changer Scripts for Project Accounting – – from Microsoft – need to get via your Microsoft Partner
- Jet Express for Excel – from Jet Express (http://jetreports.com)
- Power BI – from Microsoft (https://powerbi.microsoft.com)
- Excel Based Table Reference – from Mark Polino – (http://mpolino.com)
- SmartList Quick Reference Guide – from Mark Polino – (http://mpolino.com)
Thanks Mark, for creating some cool tools and for putting together the listing of tools and add-ons.